Friday, April 2, 2010

The Rumors Of My Demise Have Been Greatly Exaggerated

Just in case anyone needed proof that MINI-E #250 didn't perish in a blaze of glory as reported (by me no less) the other night then here it is. I hope you got a laugh out of the April Fools post yesterday and didn't take it so serious. From the emails and comments I received I think most people thought it was funny and got some laughs from it. I know it generated interest because yesterday I had the most visitors this blog has ever had in one day.

5 comments:

  1. That was a funny post. I got halfway through it before I realized what the date was. I was thinking to myself what an unfortunate thing to happen and wondering if Mini would have to recall them all. You got me. Keep up the interesting blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. MIni E 250 has risen from the ashes and looks better than ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't read the post yesterday, so I'm not sure if I would have realized it was a joke. Looks like you did fool a few readers though, that's great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Classic. I'm sure you had some people over at BMW worried if only for a short time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Re: Gert
    Did you mention that a very loyal two time MINI S owner and MINI E and one time leaser craves a MINI E roadster?

    ReplyDelete